Thursday, January 05, 2006

forwarding agent

A big hello to you guys, forward this to at least 11 people and see what happens on your screen. You will laugh your head off!!!!!!!!!!!

If you forward it to 11 people a video comes on your screen. this
works. I don't know how...but it works. Somehow, from the return path generated, you'll receive something, and IT IS FUNNY!!!


It amazes me that some people still fall for emails like above, and went on forwarding them to the required number of people (and usually even more).

What a waste of time and bandwidth.

I wonder who in the world invented the first one.
Either he has stakes directly-related to Internet usage, or just plain bored and it suddenly popped into his mind "Hey I have too much time on my hands to kill why not I think of something that will certainly waste other people's time and make them feel silly afterwards". Hah.

No comments: