Wednesday, January 30, 2008

not just a game

I think I'm drowning
Asphyxiated
I want to break the spell
That you've created

You're something beautiful
A contradiction
I wanna play the game
I want the friction

You
Will be the death of me
Yeah, you
Will be the death of me

Bury it
I won't let you bury it
I won't let you smother it
I won't let you murder it

But our time is running out
But our time is running out
You can't push it underground
You can't stop me screaming out

I wanted freedom
Bound and restricted
I tried to give you up
But I'm addicted

Now that you know I'm trapped
Sense of elation
You'd never dream of
Breaking this fixation

You
Will squeeze the life out of me

How did it come to this?

- Muse, "Time Is Running Out"


Note to self :

1. It's a dangerous game. Haven't you noticed, as yet?
Are you sure you want to go on?
Are you sure you can take whatever comes?

2. Well, I did say I want to be reckless from now on. So. What the heck. Gimme.

3. At the end of the day, it wouldn't matter but to me.

4. At the end of the day, I might (and most possibly will) lose. So.

5. Silver linings aren't that bad, considering. Even that is enough to make me happy :)

No comments: