Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Hey look! 2008 is here!

On the first day of the new year, I did the above. Heh. Ta-da!!

-------------

2007 had been a very fulfilling year, with its ups and downs, highs and lows etc etc. Some are things that will be played over and over again down my memory lane, some that taught me mighty valuable lessons in life, some are things I know now should've been done differently, some are stuff that I should've known better, and some are things that I wouldn't mind doing all over again. Part and parcel... part and parcel... of growing up.

The phone trilled its many new year wishes last night right to the moment before the year ticked its last second, to which I replied to everybody with "so where's the bash?". Hmm.. quite a number of diverse and interesting answers to that LOL.

Thank you to all for being a part of my 2007, now let's make 2008 an even more friggin' fantastic year!

P.s - Azlina, curik kata2 ko... jgn marah!

No comments: