Monday, December 24, 2007

sharp keris, sharper words

Now this one is definitely about YOU.

Thank you for taking the time today.

I understand, and I forgive you.

Go ahead with things, k. I pray they work out well. Like I said, I'll be here if you ever need me. Just six steps away. Three of yours, and three mine (of course since my legs are shorter, my steps are smaller too lah).

My biggest regret now is unintentionally putting him between our friendship through that stupid what-if. I guess I'll just have to live with that mistake. You once wrote - Why heal in bitterness when you can heal in peace? I hope you can one day find it in your heart to be at peace with it and finally put aside that bitterness. And heal.

If you must know, the tears I've cried over the thoughts of hurting you are easily thirty times more than the ones I shed over the hurt of 'losing' him last time. There's absolutely NO contest there.

I'm always here. Six steps away. Ok?

No comments: