Sunday, December 16, 2007

44

/start rant

Promises are meant to be broken.
Bleargh. Excuses.

But because we've never promised anybody anything, therefore we're not breaking any. So that makes it all right, I suppose. Well that's in YOUR book. Not mine.

In MY book, you're NOT supposed to do this to a friend. Regardless of whatever your excuse is. One just don't. You and your ideals. Bullshit lah. You're just like those you condemn.

If everybody gets the same dish on the menu, then that's another story. But that is SO not the case.

WHY?
As I know I won't get the answer, I won't bother asking you. Not really.

Anyways, as the dynamics have been disturbed, things will never be the same again. We can pretend, of course, but at the back of it all we know that things are different now.

I hate you for doing that.
I hate you.
I hate you.

44 to you too.

Ok, now let's continue with the pretense.
I'm good at that, actually. You just don't know it yet.

/end

No comments: