Thursday, December 13, 2007

oi, hags

1. oi, hags!


We're being a bunch of macam-takde-kerja-lain hags. well, at least 50% of us.

hahahahahahahah!!!! Wicked. You guys know who you are.

In the meantime, I predict that the hags shall meet up more often than usual and more discourse sessions shall take place for next course of actions.

Signed,
Hag #3


2. new interests list
  • working out towards 27% body fat
  • scuba diving (anyone know of any cheap courses available in January 08?)
  • baju kurung kedah (apparently i look taller in one)
  • leaving the office BEFORE 7pm
  • being a hag LOL

3. yoga

Tried the yoga class and found yoga to be, err, kinda boring. Sorry. Moving fast-fast-fast is more my style. Perhaps when I feel the need to calm down, then I'll go again. Till then, I'd rather run on the good-old-treadmill instead.

No comments: