Sunday, May 11, 2008

have bagasi will travel


Am considering a new 3-day luggage piece. The trolley handle is a bit stiff now. The shoes are still good.

Have been doing a bit more of travel than the usual in the last couple of months and the bag has taken quite a beating. There's a bit of a sentimental value to this particular one - it's the first one I bought on my own and specifically for my very first work outstation trip in 2004. I can still remember it... the worrying over the fact I'll be the only lady in the group, the unsure-ness of how things would be, where I'm going exactly, what I'll be doing, etcetera, etcetera.

[the 2004 trip pix collage]

The gentlemen in the group, that particular one, and the many trips thereafter, have always taken good care of me.

The excitement of travel has always been a sure thing to make me geared up. Regardless of whether it's a new site or someplace I've been to before.

If there's one most important I've learnt is that to always, always make sure to bring along a pair of sturdy shoes. That's wajib. Can't be tottering in killer heels or cute ribbon sandals when your destination is 6km off the gravel road or 1 1/2 hours from the mainland shores.

---------------

However, am saying goodbye to most of the projects now due to the latest change of work function.

Will certainly be missing the good things that came along with it.

[bye-bye]

No comments: