Tuesday, March 30, 2004

A RM5 post

It's RM5/hr to use the Internet facility at the Senai Airport, but I reckon it's worth it since I have approximately one hour to kill before my flight home. Better to check my personal emails and get my daily dose of the blogs now since tomorrow will be a busy day at the office. I've been without the Internet since Friday! The longest stretch, of course, would be during the 25 back-breaking days spent at OBS Lumut, shudder.

Yep, I decided to go for the site visit.

Yes, it was four islands, and no, it wasn't just old geezers in the group, haha.

Pulau Aur, Pulau Pemanggil, Pulau Sibu and Pulau Babi Besar Besar. Very, very beautiful. Perfect for island-lovers. Too perfect that half of the group prolonged the trip for another night.

Experienced my first ever midnight sea-fishing trip. Wait till you see what I managed to bring up from the great depths.

-------------------
Updated : Found out later that it was actually RM5.25 - there was a 5% tax as well. You need to pay only after using the service, contrary to what the sign says. Not the smartest of business moves, hmm?

No comments: