1. Sleep (if you manage to grab a seat)
2. Listen to music (with a walkman / discman / iPod, not a boombox dear)
3. Read a book / magazine / newspaper / get-rich flyer
4. Catch up on office work (you know you won’t really touch it once you get home)
5. Check out other people’s clothes / accessories / kid / boyfriend / girlfriend
6. Do personal monthly budget (darn at this rate I’m never gonna save enough to afford that car / house / trip to the moon)
7. Think of things to blog about (half of the posts on What’s the matter? were thought of during train journeys )
8. Write down blog posts if inspiration struck (half of the posts here ditto)
9. Day-dream about Jude Law / Ewan McGregor / Patrick Teoh / Doraemon
10. Train your kid to be a future Olympic gymnast:
Will be heading up north tomorrow, and most probably going down south (Johor, not Australia) on Sunday. Need to make up my mind first whether I really want be go on a site visit program across four islands with a group of ten or so guys all 35 and above.
Oh, and by the way, happy birthday, he]ix! Here's your birthday present :p
Have a great weekend, everyone!