Sunday, November 16, 2008

oh abang Nuar

LOL. I can't believe I actually cried at Anuar Zain's live performance at Esplanade the other day. Yeah, I've always thought he's a really good crooner and there were a couple of his songs that I like, but it's not like I'm such a big fan or anything. In fact I went to the show... just because. There's a lot of things that I did which were simply 'just because', and this, was one of them.

Never did I expect to shed tears, but that was exactly what happened. Can't even remember which was the first song I cried to, but what I do remember is that my cheeks were wet at more than one number!

Oh Anuar Zain is GOOD.


------------------------------------

Thanks for the dedication. I appreciate it.


Teman Terulung

Bila bertaut senyuman,
Mata berlirikan,
Memancarkan keluhuran,
Cerah kesederhanaan mu,
Seindah kejujuran mu.

Detik seia sejiwa,
Terungkap setia,
Tiada upaya sepi,
Mata kudup penantianku,
Hadirnya teman sejati.

Melangkah kita menjejak mimpi,
Bahgia berdiri dengan mu di sisi,
Harapan kita meniti hari,
Sentiasa seiring.

Paling agung teman terulung,
Tenunan emas sayap hidup ku
Tak ingin ku undur bertamu,
Bertakhta teguh,
Ke akhir waktu.

Ok, nangis lagi.

No comments: