Monday, April 14, 2008

just stone the sinner

Bukan maksud ku
Bukan ingin ku melukaimu

Caci-maki saja diriku

Bila itu bisa membuatmu

Kembali bersinar

Dan berpijar seperti dulukala


-----------------------------------

This, will most probably be the last of it.

Not because I think it's not worth to pursue anymore, but because I don't know what else to do.
Because I believe that now, you are happier without me.

-----------------------------------

Because I know and realize you've been hurt really bad. Really, really bad.
By the things that had happened, which were added further on by me. By what I've said and done.

Perhaps most and foremost, of all things, the worst is the hurt by me. That's how it seems.

I don't know what else can I do to show you the regret.
How else can I apologize to you.
What would be the repentance you want to see.


I was told - No. Period.


All the moves I've made so far have been wrong, wrong, wrong. WRONG.

Under the circumstances, no, I can't blame you for not believing me. With all that hurt you've been through, the turmoil I've caused, how could I? If there's one thing you've told me, it's that everybody is entitled to what they're feeling and nobody should ever tell YOU that how you're feeling is not right.

So. As the song goes -
You can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me

You can put the blame on me

----------------------------------------



Please be happy
For yourself :)



No comments: