Thursday, March 06, 2008

and Ted turns....

29!

Each year my birthday celebration seems to get better and better :)

Thanks a bunch to all those who actually remembered, who remembered AND reminded everybody else, and last but not least even those who forgot BUT somebody else reminded them. And those who have no idea until i not-so-subtly told them hehehehe. Oh gosh, how I cherish each and every one of you!

And this is how I celebrated-

Day 1 : 'Pretend-ignore' breakfast, sushi lunch, scallops-and-calamari dinner (and bitching session), doughnuts pre-election chill session
Day 2 : To-die-for burger lunch, lobster dinner
Day 3 : Lunch-with-nature, and all-paid-for clothes shopping session!!

I also blew a candle on two different cake (okay it was always just a slice) , got surprised by pretty roses and the news of a party plan, made to carry a gift bag with a little pink bear dangling from it in Gardens, received loving hugs, real cards and virtual too, and had the birthday song sang to me in so many versions with the well-wishes.

Oh why why why don't birthdays fall twice in a year??? Oops, but if that is the case, I'd turn 58 already by this time hahahaha. Ok tak jadilah, cancel.


I'm still missing two important persons though - my sister (who would only be back from 'voting holiday' in Kedah next Tuesday), and B (who had to cancel our burger lunch to visit her sick godson).


But all in all, I had a blast!

No comments: