Monday, June 11, 2007

ah, be still

..my beating heart.

------------------

What am I gonna do next? Be civil, of course. And try to salvage the pieces left behind, form a friendship, if that's possible. And by the way I'm not one who would usually run away scared from things like this, 'cause I know perfectly well I can handle it.

---------------

A big thanks to my friends who had been there when I needed you guys the most. *Big hugs*

This is dedicated to YOU :
What would you think if I sang out of tune
Would you stand up and walk out on me
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I'll try not o sing out of key

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

What do I do when my love is away
Does it worry you to be alone?
How do I feel by the end of the day
Are you sad because you're on your own

No, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

- With A Little Help From My Friends, The Beatles, 1967

No comments: