Friday, February 13, 2004

da 'Election' will go on, and about Tom

Go here for the story behind the verbal rejection, the script revision and the subsequent verbal approval of Five Arts Centre’s Election Day by Pang Khee Teik at kakiseni.

Yay! If all goes well, will be at The Actors Studio tonight for the show. Jo Kukathas has always got this great presence onstage.

------
Oh, and on The Object Of My Affection (hereafter known as TOOMA, or Tom, for short).

Tom has a wicked, wicked sense of humor, very witty, is a writer of sorts, speaks English and Malay with equal ease, a laid-back kinda person and very slumber kind of guy as we say it in Malay. Oh, did I mention he's also very cute, albeit sometimes in a messy sort of a way?

Pstt!!! By the way I heard he's already in a relationship.

I've ascertained it's just a crush, accompanied with a bit of unadulterated lust *grin*.

A good friend (you know who you are!) helped me to see the light after our online yakking session yesterday, agreeing that Tom is adorable and very kee-yout, and a dish, but as reality check; 1) Tom doesn't even know my name; and 2) I have a better chance at being the next Angkasawan Malaysia / Bolehnaut / whatever they call it. Plus a list of other reasons why Mom would not exactly squeal in delight if I ever brought Tom home (as if!).

It'll pass.

In the meantime, Tom's adorable gaze (stealthily taken from unnamed source) will be gracing my desktop until further notice. Heh.

No comments: