Sunday, December 18, 2005

The big M

I bet many still do not know that at the moment I am actually -
Married :)

With some happy times and some stressful times, as well as the so-so times in between, but nevertheless very much -
Married.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To my job, that is.

-------------


I just realized I could say that as I arrived home after dark yet another day, and Adam remarked as such.

-------------

Last week as I met a colleague coming back into the office at 7 p.m. (while I myself was heading out for a quick bite before continuing back to do the same):

Me:
Hey, you, I know you're married, aren't you?

Her:

Huhh??? Whaa??

Me:
To your job, right?


She got it right away and we both laughed at the bitter truth.

Ah.... anyways bonus (refer post script) ada ini tahun, so...
Kirja kirja kirja!

-------------

P.S : Do what I did - demand from the boss for maximum KPI marks if you think you deserve it. And back your case, have your notes ready with the list of tasks you did particularly well / worked especially hard at during the previous year.

P.P.S : Above advice came from a more senior colleague. Her final words - "Kalau dia tak bagi you markah tinggi, mengamuk!". Thankfully there was no need for that, heheh.

No comments: